Valid from 1 December 2020 (for Italy and the European Union)
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Website visitors.
Agricultural Society IoBoscoVivo srl single member company. Company subject to management and coordination by IoBoscoVivo Sagl in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of interested parties with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Supervision of agreements relating to services and compliance with legal requirements.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
fulfillment of any legislative obligations or requests from public authorities or government bodies.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site;
- obligations relating to the delivery of purchased items;
- general customer assistance, such as troubleshooting any account issues;
- creation and management of the personal account;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users purposes;
- provision of the requested services;
- management of visitor contact requests;
- subscription to the newsletter and related management;
- stipulation and execution of sales contracts;
- Account verification.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- commercial office;
- marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- authorities, agencies or other government entities;
- banks and credit institutions;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- SmartLook: Analysis of purchase flows
- Shopify Inc. (e-commerce provider) and other third parties for managing online purchases;
- freight forwarders, transporters, owners, post offices, logistics companies.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- Canada, in accordance with the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA);
- United States, in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework;
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and the provision of the requested services, as well as in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law, such as those relating to the conservation of company documents.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is the Agricultural Company IoBoscoVivo srl, a single shareholder company. Company subject to management and coordination by IoBoscoVivo Sagl (Via Sempione, 26, 21029 Vergiate (VA); VAT number: 03351490127; which can be contacted at the following addresses: E-mail: [email protected]; Telephone: 0331964785) in person by Silvia Bertesago.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?11004376198.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.